Welcome to EOTWD News
Bespoke Head pieces made for band goodbye leopald
Bespoke Wooden and Perspex halo commissioned for acclaimed accapella trio as championed by xfm and 6 music. Worn on their tour and at festivals worldwide. by Eye of the World Designs
photography www.jessbonham.co.uk, body suits designed by Isobel Webster.
New lookbook coming at you very soon PREVIEW HERE
- Introducing our new SS13 Purple Rain Collection
Mayan Belt Featured in September Issue of Black Magazine
- WE LOVE THE COLOURS IN THIS PICTURE BIG THANK YOU TO STYLIST SARA DUNN <3
Bespoke wooden hat and belt in MUSE September 2012
- HERE IS A PREVIEW OF THE JIGSAW BELT IN MUSR FOR HAT SEE MAGAZINE PRESS. THANK YOU MUSE <3
Belts used in FW FASHION ISSUE September 2012
- THANK YOU MASHA MOMBELI FOR USING TWO OF OUR BELTS IN FW MAGAZINE, FOR FULL PICTURES CLICK MAGAZINE PRESS
Belts used in Amazing shoot by Claudia Behnke September 2012
- WE LOVE THE CANDY ICE CREAM IN THIS SHOOT FULL PICS COMING SOON
Bespoke wooden hat makes the cover of FIASCO September 2012
- BESPOKE WOODEN AND PERSEX HAT MADE BY EOTWD - AND SEEN HERE ON THE COVER OF SEPTEMBERS FIASCO MAGAZINE. WE LOVE IT.
S Magazine features our pieces in September Issue 2012
- Great Shoot featuring our pieces in S magazine in the theme of Plastic surgery WE LOVE THIS <3
Goodbye Leopald costume collaboration August 2012
- Coming soon to a festival near you, working along side print designer Isobel Webster who makes suits for Jessie J. We made 3 head pieces in various colours for this amazing band.
Bespoke pieces on www.ftape.co.uk August 2012
- A few of our bespoke pieces made it on to www.ftape.co.uk and we think it looks great <3
Sunday Times Style Magazine features EOTWD August 2012
- We are very excited to be featured in Style magazine on two consecutive weeks. On our very own Hope Von Joel and Alex Craven of pr company www.coffin on cake.com <3